Two European Servers to be Merged on Jul. 18th
Attention, EO Players!
We are pleased to inform you that two European servers will be merged on July 18th, 2012! The "Birmingham" server will be merged into the "London" server, and it will retain the "London" name. All player data on the original server will be completely transferred to the new server, and you can enter your account and password to login to the newly merged server, as before. In order to celebrate the merge, all of the players in the newly merged London server can go to the Sky Park and pick up Treasure Boxes (Free EPs), on Jul.18th-Jul.19th.
Birmingham + London = London
The characters, items, gold and Eudemons in your inventory and warehouse, the Eudemon Warehouse and Eudemon Hatchery will be completely retained.
If you have two characters on both servers under the same account name, you need to delete one of the characters before the servers are merged. Otherwise, the character in server B will automatically be deleted by the system. (The character can be retrieved via the Mannequin System).
After the two servers are merged:
1. After the server merge, players can login the merged server from the original server entry. The Eudemon IDs will be kept. Consequently, two different Eudemons may share the same Eudemon ID in the new server.
2. The occupied family maps will be cleared.
3. The occupied legion maps will be cleared.
4. For Market booths that are under contention, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the lesser one will be returned to its owner.
5. For two castles in the same position in the original servers, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the lesser one will be returned to its owner.
6. All castles created by players will be kept. You can go to the Market (293,447) in Cronus to be teleported to the castle maps, and then ask Abby to send you to your castle.
7. Players should not auction items 24 hours before the servers are merged. Items in the Auction House will be cleared during the server merge.
8. Matching character names, family names and legion names will be automatically changed by the system. You can find Eric (293,435) in Cronus to change their names.
Grab Treasure Boxes in Sky Park on Jul. 18 & 19
During 14:50 - 16:00, talk to Claude ( 261,391) to learn about the Sky Park. Get there as early as possible, so you can find the best spot to pick them up. Be quick to snatch up as many as you can, and open the boxes to get free EPs and a Star Pack! And only on Aug.19th & Aug.20th, you can open the Star Pack to get some more EPs and other great items. Click here to learn more about this special quest!
Latest News about Eudemons Online[05-24] Patch 1671 & 1672 Released to fi
[05-23] Bug Fixing of Neverland Patch!
[05-22] BOKU Cuts Service To UK, US, and
[05-22] TQ Game Cards Available In Austr
[05-22] Patch 1669 &1670 Released for Ne
[05-20] Design Your Dream Wedding in Eud