|Dragon Morph: |
Transfigure into a dragon to attack players who are above level 10. Reduce the BP of the target player temporarily by 10 at most. This skill is the default skill for players.
Left click to use Dragon Morph. After you have transfigured into a dragon, left click a target player to launch your attack. Each attack will cost 30 SP. You cannot attack a player when you run out of SP. While in the form of the dragon, press ctrl + left mouse to leap; it will cost you 15 SP for each leap. You cannot leap when you run out of SP.
The BP Margin of you and your target determines whether you can attack your target effectively. If your target's BP is lower than yours, the attack success rate is 50%. And each successful attack will reduce the BP of your target by 0.1. If you attack your target 10 times successfully, the target's BP will be reduced by 1.
For example, if a player is attacked and his BP is reduced by 1, only those players whose BP is lower than him by 150 can attack him.
The player whose BP is reduced due to Dragon Morph will restore 1 BP over a certain period of time until his BP returns to normal status. If the amount of BP reduced is less than 1, 0.1 BP will be restored in 30 seconds.
1. In the morph of a dragon, left click to attack the monster.
2. You cannot use the Flying Chop, Chain Chop and passive skills while transfigured as a dragon.
3. You cannot use HP and MP potions in the morph of a dragon.
4. When you are converged with a eudemon, you will die when the eudemon is killed.
5. You cannot ride or deliver timber as a dragon.
6. In the form of a dragon, you will be counterattacked when you attack a player.
7. Click "Return to normal" to return to normal shape.
You can put the icon for the Dragon Morph in the shortcut column and use shortcut key to activate the skill and transfigure into a dragon.
After you transfigure into a dragon, left click a target to attack.
When you are in the morph of a dragon and attack a player whose BP is higher than 300, you will obtain additional rewards.